Date: 3rd June 2020
At Coldtech, we’ve been providing top quality air conditioning and refrigeration services for more than three decades. We take pride in the exceptional standard of services we offer and are passionate about installing and maintaining systems that will ultimately help your business run more smoothly.
We are now running back at full capacity and our offices are now open for your enquiries.
Coldtech Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Limited will be following the guidelines outlined by the government and recognising our duty of care towards our employees and their families, we have taken all appropriate measures to protect our customers.
1. We currently monitor and follow the developing Covid-19 situation closely and continue to do so daily
2. We are fully committed to ensuring the continuing health, safety, and welfare of all our staff, customers, and the wider public who we interact
3. We have set up a daily monitoring system that will record all cases of Covid-19 and all employees that are self-isolating.
4. We have increased the frequency of cleaning within business at all levels and within all areas, including the reiteration of government guidelines on hand washing, other sanitation processes and precautions for all our mobile staff.
5. As guidance changes and we adapt to the evolving situation we will continue to update our methods of working safely and social distancing measures, we will use our customer communication channels and website as appropriate.
6. All our mobile staff will use independent vehicles with tools and barrier equipment tailored for lone working at a safe distance.
7. Our mobile staff will attend customer sites by appointment only and will familiarise themselves with their health and safety protocols including site inductions, Covid-19 risk assessment and permit to work before any work commences.
9. All equipment and surfaces will be cleaned and all used PPE will be removed and taken away from site for safe disposal at our premises.
10. All invoices will be sent electronically to minimise contact from our staff to customer.
Any enquiries or emergency call out enquirys, Please call us on 01642-270111 or use the ‘Contact Us’ link at the footer of this page.